Contact & Getting there
Your route to Obergurgl
The Santer-Steiner family
T +43 5256 6257
F +43 5256 6257-6
Munich – Kufstein (A12 Inntal autobahn) – Innsbruck - Ötztal exit – Obergurgl Munich – Garmisch – Scharnitz – Telfs – Ötztal – Obergurgl Kempten – Füssen – Reutte – Fernpass – Imst – Ötztal – Obergurgl
- Drive through the village.
- Keep to the left when you reach the fork in the road after passing Edelweiß Hotel.
- After the 2nd house on the left hand side (Jenewein Hotel), the Gaisbergweg (U6) leads steeply up on the left.
- Follow the Gaisbergweg for about 200m.
Please ensure that you have snow chains with you in winter.
When travelling on the autobahns in Austria you must display a windscreen toll sticker (vignette). They are available at any petrol station.
- by train to Innsbruck or Ötztal Bahnhof station
- by bus from Innsbruck (4 times daily) or Ötztal Bahnhof station (8 times daily) to Obergurgl
- flights to Innsbruck, Munich, Salzburg or Zurich
- train to Ötztal Bahnhof station or Innsbruck
- bus to Obergurgl
- Bus from Innsbruck Airport to Obergurgl:
- Public Transport Ötztal:
- Airport connections: