Ötztal Summer Card
The all-inclusive card for your summer holidays
Validity period: 03th of June – 3nd of October 2023
Enjoy a memorable summer holiday thanks to your unrivaled SUMMER CARD! Your key to all the valley’s highlights from the second day of your stay: free use of summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc.
- The Summer Card is valid from the second day of your stay for the duration of your holiday! (day of arrival excluded)
- Mountain gondolas & lifts: No more lift lines - Card holders can pass the turnstiles of the mountain lifts touchless without inserting the ticket!
(1 uphill & 1 downhill ride | except bicycle transport)
- Bus: All public bus lines as well as the hiking shuttles can be used free of charge. Card holders enjoy discounts on the hut taxi service! (Advance booking is required)
- Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum once a day
- Aqua Dome – Tirol Therme Längenfeld: In May,June, September and October two free 3-hour admissions to the thermal spa per Card (sauna is not included)! 15% reduction in July and August to all admissions, Fitness and treatments.
- Area 47 – The ultimate playground: One free admission to the Water Area of AREA 47 is included per Card! One one-hour-ticket for wakeboarding the the WAKE AREA.
(10% discount on all other activities.)
- Mountain bike and bicycle rental: One standard bicycle rental is included in the Card. (E-bike, downhill and special bike rental at a surcharge)
- Varied Ötztal Nature Park hiking program included